- • Company Registrar Services
- • Corporate Administrative Services
- • Registering Overseas Company
- • Setting up of limited liability company,
- • Overseas Company,
- • BOI company and partnerships
- • Company wind-up Services
- •Trademark and licensing Services
- • Attendance at meetings of directors and shareholders,
- • Preparation of minutes and maintenance of statutory records and minute books,
- • Filing of statutory returns and other compliance services
- • Provision of company secretaries, and registered office facilities etc.
- •Conversion from a sole proprietor/partnership to a private limited company
As Centra Management, we recognise that starting a business requires specialist advice to help you avoid costly pitfalls and save money in the long run. We have the experience, knowledge and a multi-disciplined team equipped to provide you with relevant and reliable advice to assist you set up and grow a sustainable business.
We also act as a one-stop-centre, providing a complete range of company secretarial services to our clients who need assistance to comply with the Companies Act. No. 7 of 2007. Our services include:
Corporate Registrar Services
A Company Secretary is required for all companies and is important to help you comply with requirements under the Companies Act, No. 07 of 2007.
We are usually engaged to assist companies in the formation and administration of their business entities, including their legal compliance.
Incorporation of new companies under the Companies Act No. 07 of 2007.
Corporate Administrative Services
Our team is committed to understand your business issues and lead the way in delivering cost effective services for your corporate governance needs. We will dedicate our time to take care of your administration matters, while you concentrate on what matters running the business.