SVAT scheme is implemented with effect from April 1, 2011, in terms of section 2(2) of the Value Added Tax Act No, 14 of 2002. It is required to obtain a registration number under the SVAT Scheme by submitting Form SVAT 01 - Application for Registration under Simplified VAT Scheme, along with other relevant documents, to the SVAT Branch of Inland Revenue Department (IRD).
VAT Registration Process
- Temporary Registration for VAT
- Permanent Registration for VAT
- Changes of Address of a Registered Person for VAT
- Cancellation of SVAT Registration
- Changes of Status from RIS to RIP or wise versa