We are a leading payroll outsourcing company in Sri Lanka that offers the most efficient and accurate payroll processing services for small and medium enterprises as well as foreign multinationals. We are proficient in taking over the entire operation of the payroll process for any organization and carry out the services with 100% accuracy and confidentiality whilst maintaining excellent service levels on delivering on time.
Payroll plays major role in a company for several reasons. From an accounting prospective, payroll is a crucial factor when it comes to laws and regulations pertaining to payroll taxes. The primary mission of the HR department is to ensure that all employees are paid accurately with the correct deductions, and to ensure all statutory deductions are remitted in a timely manner. We believe our commitment to quality and service standards. You will benefit from a variety of advantages by having us handle your professional service needs.
Payroll compliance service
We offer solutions customized to your business, complexity of payroll elements and reporting requirements. We are fast and flexible with our services and committed in maintaining confidentiality on all data provided to us. Our services include;
- Review and improve payroll related policies and procedures
- Process for staff recruitment, appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations
- Providing letters of appointment and maintaining of personal files of all employees in line with the labour laws of Sri Lanka
- Maintaining medical and annual leave in line with the labour laws of Sri Lanka
- Registration of new employees with department of EPF, ETF and PAYE
- Preparation of EPF, ETF and PAYE related documents and process based on data provided by the company,
- Supporting all internal and external audits related to payroll and statutory payments
- Preparation and filing of monthly and semi- yearly returns for EPF, ETF and PAYE as necessary
- Facilitating withdrawal of provident funds at the time of retirement from services
- Representing any queries related to EPF, ETF and PAYE with relevant government authorities.
A payroll system is designed to organize all the tasks of employee payment and the filing of employee taxes. These tasks include the tracking of the number of hours, calculating wages, taxes, and deductions, printing and delivering checks and paying employment taxes to the government. Our services include:
- Preparation of payroll related documents and banking process based on data provided by the company,
- Computation of overtime, no-pay deductions, medical and annual leaves entitlements in line with the labour laws of Sri Lanka.
- Preparation and processing of payroll with related documents such as authorisation letter to bank and pay slips.
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll and statutory payments